1/22/10

Sponsored Links

I launched this blog on the night of January 16, 2010. As of this writing I am approaching 5,000 page views, meaning I average almost 1,000 page views a day.

I work at this blog 7 days a week, posting stories on 420.com, Twitter, and Facebook. But since Google doesn't like me talking about weed and won't let ads be placed on here, I need another way of making money off all the work I do. That's where sponsored links come in.

At the top right of this blog I'm going to start placing links to websites. To start I'm going to charge $2 a month. If you think your website would benefit from a link on my site (and from being seen on almost 30,000 page views a month) and think $2 is a fair price, write me at stonerwire420@yahoo.com.

Let me know what site you want linked and what email address to use to contact you, and I'll send you a Paypal request (you don't need Paypal to pay) for $2. Once you pay, I'll put your link up and will leave it up every month you send me $2 in my Paypal request. February is now open for links, so send me an email asap.

Note: Prices will rise as traffic numbers rise.

2 comments: