5/5/10

Update on Sponsors 7: Price Increase

New ad prices will take effect on May 15, 2010. Traffic to this blog is healthy (stats can be seen in right column, down about halfway), and I'm moving prices to reflect that. I still have the cheapest ads anywhere for the traffic I get. And if you buy before the 15th, you get to buy at current prices.

New Prices:
-Rectangular banners across top of blog = $5 a month (no rotation, most visibility)
-Banners at top of right column = $4 a month (any size, rotates with other $4 ads once a month) (i.e. HipHopHeads banner & Green Glass Clean banner)
-Small banners below $4 banners = $3 a month (rotates with other $3 ads once a month) (i.e. Infamytv.com Promotions banner)
-Sponsored Links = $2 a month
Featured Reviews = Free if you send me your product

For more details, or if you have questions, email me at stonerwire420@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joseph, love your blog, been reading it for awhile now. I want to advertise on your site, I think I sent you an email back in November when I started my site. Anyway the site is done, it's an online grow school and all the medicine I grow during the course I donate to cancer patients through my non-profit, www.PinkLeaf.org. I would love it if you could do a review! Let me know what I need to do to advertise. Thanx!

    Kind regards,
    Matthew McKenzie
    www.InternationalSchoolofMedicalMarijuana.com
    www.PinkLeaf.org
    310-717-2255

    ReplyDelete