4/30/10

Strain Review: Jack The Ripper

MARIJUANA REVIEWS: Jack The Ripper From Trinity Gardens (NorCal_Cyclist)

'Overall:  Other than one other strain that was either poorly flushed or just didn’t agree with me, this is the only real disappointment from this dispensary (and the owner made it good on my next pick-up without me asking). 

I picked this up based on the grower – same guy that did such a wonderful job on the C-99 I reviewed.  I was shocked/surprised to find several immature seeds in the first bud I broke up.  I say immature, based on appearance of the seeds and also lack of crystal/trich coverage. 

I think this plant was pulled early due to stress causing it to herm….bummer because the mind buzz was decent (but short) even for the immature buds.  –NorCal_Cyclist'

No comments:

Post a Comment