4/27/10

The Pothead Pundit "Baby on the Way" Fund

I know what you're thinking: is he serious about this? You're damn right I am.

Babies are expensive, and with the economy the way it is, I'm pulling out all the stops to make sure my baby girl has all she needs. So if you have a little extra PayPal cash or a credit card that's not maxed, and you feel like helping out a future marijuana activist get a great life start, click the donate button above.

Any donations are appreciated, but if you give $4.20 or more, let me know on twitter or email me at stonerwire420@yahoo.com, and I'll promote anything you got going on my twitter and Facebook accounts. Maybe you have a website, or just want more twitter followers, or just want people to know how great and generous you are; you give the $4.20 and I'll promote you to the hilt.

So get those donations in, and if you give $4.20 or more, hit me up and let me know.

1 comment: