5/9/10

Announcing the Launch of "The Cannabis Post"

From The Pothead Pundit comes THE CANNABIS POST. One day it will be one of the best sources for cannabis information in the world, but for now it is brand new and looking for contributors.

Basically I'm going to have a blogroll and I'll put your site in it if you become a contributor. I'm going to be promoting the hell out of this site (and you know how good I am at that) so you will get plenty of exposure.
If you're interested, email me at stonerwire420@yahoo.com or hit me up on twitter.

I'm looking for decent writers to cover the whole spectrum of cannabis-related issues. You'll submit your stories to me, I might clean up the spelling but nothing else, and if I don't find something glaringly wrong with the content, I'll publish it. So contact me today and let's build this thing right.

I eventually hope to move all my subscribers and sponsors over to The Cannabis Post, and run that site full time as the ultimate cannabis resource in the world. Within a few months I hope to have traffic built up at The Post to the point where I can leave this site as an old archive, a vault if you will. We'll see how well things progress.

2 comments:

  1. I have a blog at http://myhemp.blogspot.com . I would be willing to write from the position of being a Cardholder in Ontario covering politics, police and peace.

    Michael J. Kaer AKA Medicinal Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, send me an email address to stonerwire420@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite.

    ReplyDelete