4/15/10

Product Review: Mellow Monkey 5022


I've never done a review of my own on this blog, but I have linked to a ton of strain and product reviews. I don't have firsthand experience of a lot of different bongs, but I have run across a dozen or so in my time as a stoner.

I got the piece yesterday from Primal Glass Werks. It's 16 inches tall and stemless, made of a nice, heavy glass. The hits I took were smooth, and hit my brain like a freight train...that even rhymed, no wonder you all read this blog.

If you're a pipe, blunt, or joint smoker, the hits from a large, well made bong take some getting used to. But it's well worth getting used to.

I don't have a grading system for these things, so I'll just say if you're in the market for a sturdy glass piece, you can't go wrong with The Mellow Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment