4/10/11

Stoner Jesus Is Returning To Live Broadcasting

I am happy and proud to announce that Stoner Jesus is returning to live broadcasting. Have no fear, we will still do the podcasts you know and love, but we are now going to add a live show to the mix, which you can see here. There is no set schedule at this time, so follow my Twitter feed for announcements on the show.

If you miss a show live, don't worry, each video will be posted here and I will also post each show on StonerJesus.net. The live show will feature music, news, and I will answer your questions in a live chat room. So bookmark StonerJesus.net, follow me on Twitter, and subscribe to my feeds so you don't miss a single episode of Stoner Jesus LIVE.

Sponsorship opportunities are available for the new live show, meaning your website address could be streaming live right along with me on the screen. For details, contact stonerjesus420@gmail.com.

Note: Ustream is notorious for banning cannabis-related programming...unless you're famous that is. If my show does get tossed, I will simply move to another platform, like Livestream.

No comments:

Post a Comment