5/28/10

A Special Message for my 420.com Readers

I'm sure most of you are cool. You don't have time to leave whiny little comments about having to actually click twice to see a story. But there are some on 420.com who have a lot of time on their hands and like to bitch and complain about that fact that this site is links.

There are a ton of marijuana sites, and there isn't one site that I can find that brings them all together in one place; a site that let's you see ALL the important marijuana news on the Internet - except mine of course. This site is based on Instapundit.com, which is a very popular linking site. If you want to read my original content, there is a handy link across the top of the blog, where even the dumbest among us can see it.

I'm the one that spends all my time searching the net and gathering all the important stories in one place; no one else does it. So I post some links on 420.com and most of you appreciate someone taking the time to find all this stuff and bring it to your attention. But some little whiners don't appreciate it, and spend their useless lives making stupid comments and burying my links. That's cool, I just have others who vote me back up.

But it shouldn't have to be that way. You should have more important things to do with your time than whining about having to click your mouse a whole two times to read a story. But you don't, so pardon my French, but you can fuck off. You're wasting my time and everyone else's. No one cares what you think. Not your friends or family, and sure as hell not me.

That's some life you lead loser. To the rest of you, blaze 'em if you got 'em!

6 comments:

  1. stop stealing other peoples work to make yourself money stop using others peoples pages to get hots on yours. oh my you REALLY? work sooooo hard you search the internet for OTHER peoples work? wow man Im so impressed with all your hard work. man if you think youre actually working you need to get of welfare and get a job. You my friend are the loser and the poser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site rocks. Not only will I click the links to see stories i'm interested in, I click and ad or two while i'm here as well. Thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a virus warning from this page any one else

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is linking stealing other people's work? Its called promoting you dumb fuck

    ReplyDelete
  5. If who it may be were not to click the link provided by potheadpundit to a specific site and would normally not view that specific site, is good... It brings multiple sites into one, aslong as where the information is being obtained from is ok'd with its information being promoted for the intentions of increasing the number of people who read/learn about that information. Which is exactly what they want,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, for one, love your site. It's nice to be able to get my cannabis news in one place.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete