5/31/10

Featured Review: California Grow Mugs


I recently started an internet newspaper devoted to marijuana, The Cannabis Post. I've been searching for good writers to contribute, and one such writer happens to be the owner of something called California Grow Mugs.

I love the guy's writing, but I had never heard of the mugs; so when he said he was going to send me a couple, I was like that's cool, whatever. As long as he was a contributor to The Cannabis Post, I was happy.

When I got the mugs in the mail, I still hadn't gone to the website and seen what the hell these mugs did. I just figured it was a black mug promoting the city of San Francisco - no big deal. But when I went to write this review I finally bothered to check the Grow Mugs website...and I learned a lot.

It just goes to show what you learn when you bother to put in a little legwork. It turns out these mugs are cool as hell; my girlfriend loves them. When you add hot water - for coffee, tea, whatever - the mug changes color and a beautiful array of pot plants come out.



That's so badass. Check out California Grow Mugs and get yours today!

3 comments:

  1. very cool...totally sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gots me two. They are off the hook. No one got them. get em.

    ReplyDelete