5/12/10

Strain Review: Sour Trainwreck

MARIJUANA REVIEWS: Sour Trainwreck From Private Dealer (tanders)

'Overall: I really liked this, and I wish I could get more.  In all honesty I totally forgot about the fact that I had pictures until I was looking through the memory card for something else and went WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?  I’m hoping my very hazy memory served me correctly though in writing a review on something I had weeks ago while taking pretty strong prescribed opiates.

If you ever come across this cross I would very highly recommend jumping on the opportunity because the two strains compliment each other nearly perfectly.  Living on the East Coast good Sour strains are like a dime a dozen, but the getting a nice Trainwreck was truly awesome.  –tanders'

No comments:

Post a Comment